ThIrD CosPlaY EvEnT: SOY
Location: Ngee Ann Poly
Date:30/1/2010
Comment: Idiotic... The event was great i saw a lot of KHR cosplayer there and i bought lots of KHR things there!!!!!! But at the starting part, me and sincross fought.. He won~~ And i twisted my hand!! Damn him!! I will nvr lose to him again!!! But he say no matter what i do i will lose to him!! So proud!!!!Then on msn we chat he still dare say lol.. I am damn angry~~ After that i saw Akairi as Tsuna.. So i went over to ask for a pic and then i saw Eng Su Chang then i suddenl went into a very emo state!! All because of her... But joey Deidre and annabel.. All my onee chans and simeon tried making me laugh but no use until i saw a bunch of KHR cosplayers!! I got super excited and went over to ask for a pic but their members all go missing dun noe why than only left lal mirch and dino there... Then the dino ask me if i know what character that girl(lal mirch) is cosplayer as.. Than i say lal mirch lor... Then he say yeah u r rite! ( high five with me).... So fun i saw a very perfect squalo and basil there!! The first squalo and basil i ask for a pic at first, i ask for squalo pic but suddenly when squalo want to pose, Basil came pulling him away.. I was having the feeling "T.T" lol... then a while ltr they came back i went over as fast as possible to ask for a pic of Squalo.. Then after that when i take finish Squalo, Basil was taking something out from his bag( dun noe what) then i was pointing at him wanting to call him so the Squalo help me call him!!! They are so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment